26 July 2020
Land Art Tour XL
(Re)discover the unique Land Art of Flevoland. During this XL bus tour, an enthusiastic guide takes you along all nine land artworks in Flevoland. Get to know the stories behind the artworks, and look differently at the art and landscape of Flevoland.
The tour starts at 9.30 hrs in Almere. We will visit: Polderland Garden of Love and Fire by Daniel Libeskind, Exposure by Antony Gormley, Observatorium by Robert Morris, Deltawork// by RAAAF & Atelier de Lyon, PIER+HORIZON by Paul de Kort, Riff, PD #18245 by Bob Gramsma , Sea Level by Richard Serra, Aardzee by Piet Slegers and De Groene Kathedraal (The Green Cathedral) by Marinus Boezem. During the tour, an experienced guide will tell you more about the artworks themselves, why they were placed in Flevoland, and about the history of the area. Lunch is provided in the afternoon and we'll serve a cup of soup at the end of the afternoon. The bus will be back in Almere around 19.30/20.00 hrs.
- Departure: in Almere at 9.30 am at the coach that is at the Apollo Hotel on the Koetsierbaan, adjacent to the Esplanade and KAF. The guide can be recognized by a red shoulder bag.
- Date: Sunday, July 26th, 2020
- Duration: 9.30 until 19.30 / 20.00 hrs.
- Price: € 60 per person. Price includes all-day bus transport, guide, lunch and soup
- Please bring your own mouth masks
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy your tickets at KAF's Ticketshop here