28 June 2020
Land Art Tour, also suitable for the disabled
Explore the unique Land Art of Flevoland during a Land Art Tour. The bus tour on Sunday 28 June is specially tailored to the needs of disabled people. An experienced guide takes you along four monumental landscape artworks and tells you the stories behind the artworks and the landscape.
We gather in Almere at 10.00 hrs. First stop is eye-catcher Exposure (“the squatting man”) by Antony Gormley in Lelystad. Then we visit Deltawerk// by RAAAF & Atelier de Lyon in the Noordoostpolder. After lunch in Marknesse we leave for the most recently unveiled land art monument: Riff, PD #18245 by Bob Gramsma in Dronten. Our last stop is Sea Level by the world-famous artist Richard Serra in Zeewolde. During the tour, an enthusiastic guide will tell you more about the artworks themselves, why they were placed in Flevoland, and about the history of the area. We will be back in Almere around 17.00 hrs.
- Date: Sunday, June 28th, 2020
- Duration: 10.00-17.00 hrs
- Departure point: Van der Valk Hotel, Veluwezoom 45, Almere
- Price: € 60 for 2 people, 1 of whom is a companion. Price includes all-day bus transport, guide and lunch.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy tickets at KAF's Ticketshop here