29 August 2020
Land Art Tour on Saturday
Discover the unique Land Art of Flevoland with this bus tour from Museum Schokland. This year we organise a Land Art Tour on Saturday: August 29, 2020. An experienced guide will show you five monumental land art monuments and tell you the stories behind the artworks and the landscape.
We gather at 9.30 hrs at Museum Schokland. The first land artwork that we visit is Deltawerk// by RAAAF & Atelier de Lyon, after which we continue to PIER+HORIZON by Paul de Kort. We also visit the most recently unveiled work of art: Riff, PD #18245 by Bob Gramsma, where we have lunch in the neighborhood. Next stop is Sea Level by Richard Serra, and the final artwork we visit is Exposure by Antony Gormley. During the tour an enthusiastic guide will tell you more about the artworks themselves, why they were placed in Flevoland, and about the history of the area. The bus will be back at Museum Schokland around 17.15 hrs.
- Departure: Museum Schokland, Middelbuurt 3, Schokland
- Date: Saturday, August 29th, 2020
- Duration: walk-in 9.30 am, start 10.00 hrs until 17.15 hrs.
- Price: € 49.50 per person. Price includes bus transport, guide and lunch
- Questions? email@example.com
- Buy here tickets at KAF's online Ticketshop
Kijk ook eens bij deze tour:
27 september 2020: XL-Tour: alle negen in één dag